The 'No maps available' error can occur if your device either has no map installed or if the map isn't readable. This can be caused by an interrupted map installation.
Watch the video
Please follow the steps below to solve the issue:
- Select Add a Map on your device.
- Select a map from the list to see more information, such as its size and the countries that are covered by it.
- When you have decided on a map, select Download . Once the download is completed, the message ‘Map added’ is displayed on your navigation device.
- Select OK to confirm. You can now use your navigation device with the installed map.
If your device is not connected to a Wi-Fi® network, you are given two options when you select Add a Map :
- Connect to a Wi-Fi® network
- Connect using USB
If your previous map installation was interrupted, we recommend you download the map using USB by following these steps:
- Make sure you have MyDrive Connect installed on your computer. See How do I install the TomTom MyDrive Connect application on my computer? .
- Connect your navigation device to your computer and switch on your device.
- If MyDrive Connect doesn't open automatically, click the MyDrive Connect icon ( or ) in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar.
- If you are not already logged in, enter your login details (email address and password), and click Log in. You can select "Remember my email address" so you don't have to enter it next time.
- Once you are logged in with your TomTom account, MyDrive Connect shows the following screen:
- Select Add a Map on your device if you have not already done so, and select the map you want to download from the list. When you select a map you are shown the size of the download and countries covered in that map.
- To download and install the map, select Download . Once the download is completed, the message ‘Map added’ is displayed on your navigation device.
- Select OK and disconnect your navigation device from your computer.